Sunday, November 14, 2010

Letter to RA

Dear RA,
You suck! I just want to go to church and to have lunch with friends but no, you wont let me! in You have invaded my joints and my whole body once again. I'm cold I cant get warn and then to make matters worse when I try I have  hot flashes. Make up you mind.  You make me eat everything in sight,  and gain weight because right now I cant exercise.Then you take my appetite away and you cause my mother to freak out.You make me cry, feel guilty, bad about myself because I'm sick.I'm embarrassed because I cant open things I'm 33 other people my age open everything.  I'm lonely I want my church friends. I also want my spoonies on the Internet but you  take that away by hurting my hands I want to work to help others but you prevent that too. Are you buddies with the cold weather, you must be because every time one comes into my life the other follows.I wish i was powerful enough m to fight you. but I cant, You have affected me and a lot of my wonderful friends , But one day one Day we will win, They will invent a cure and you will be no more. A lot of us are spiritual, which means we have a higher power on our side. You cant win against that. I hope you are shaking because Im gonna fight back. Im going to my doctor Hell I will go to 5 doctors , I will take every med I can get my hands , I will exercise and you will fail to exist in my life.
Sincerely,
Jennifer A. Miller
RA SURVIVOR

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs))) I don't have RA, but that doesn't make a difference. I understand exactly what you are going through and I love this post. You're a gem, and stay positive. Glad to have gotten to know you better through twitter and reading your blog! You should post again when you can!
    xoxo
    Melissa aka @PrincessLilla

    ReplyDelete