Thursday, October 21, 2010

Warnings to everyone who gets monthly medicine!

Just a reminder! What has been going on with me!
When you go to the pharmacy always check your meds! I take daily medicines because of my health issues. I have fibromyalgia endometriosis cerebral palsy migraines etc. They messed up my medicine they game me two of one and none of the other. The side effect i noticed was depression, anxiety and irritability. I though it was bad PMS. I get angry when I think I could have died and truthfully haven’t been examined yet so I don’t know what is going on in my body. I’m kinda scared so send prayers good thoughts my way. And this explain all those emotional tweets which I apologise for. I try my best to be positive to help others. I feel I was put on this earth to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment