Thursday, October 21, 2010

More about me the Real Me behind the computer

Hello, I’m Jen and here is my story.I live with pain 24/7. I have 2 diseases Fibromyalgia and endometriosis. Te pain is not fun. I’m in bed a lot. There are no cures to these diseases so for now I take pain meds and I use my heating pad. So I’m online a lot. I have rediscovered my love of music. Another Thing Fibromyalgia also affect my mental abilities its called Fibro Fog, you walk around like you’re in this deep fog. I’m losing my memory. Now what was I writing oh yeah. Being in bed a lot, I watch TV. I enjoy Glee, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and sports. I also try to keep up with the news. I feel that it strengthens my mental abilities. It makes me feel like a part of the world to know what’s going on even if I can’t physically be a part of it. Being sick has been a blessing in disguise. It has caused me to reevaluate the way I think especially politically as well as human rights I used to be very black and white but now I see lots of grey areas. I was brought up a Christian republican, Now I happy to say I’m more moderate. I still have my faith but being sick has caused me to view it differently. I’m using my inner strength to overcome my weaknesses which are my diseases. I have recently found a love for writing. I have had three articles published in a local fashion blog. I enjoy fashion but I also want to use my writing as a way to enlighten people about Fibromyalgia and endometriosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment