Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Review of Bath&Body Works Holiday Collection 2010

 I had the pleasure of going into Bath and Body Works the other day and I was pleasantly surprised at what I discovered. The day before I saw some adds that the Holiday collection was out, so I new I was in for a treat.
    The first thing I noticed was the Christmas lotion selection, Vanilla Bean Noel, Winter Candy Apple, Snow Kissed Berry, (which is new) and Twisted Peppermint. They have Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Fragrance Mist, and Triple Moisture Body Cream. I love the fact that they have Triple Moisture Body Cream. My skin gets drier in the winter so I need all the moisture that I can get. Its fun to know that during the holidays, I can smell like a warm dessert all of the time. One thing that they are doing this year is offering free gift wrap and ribbons with purchase. You have to do the work yourself but if its free I'm not complaining. The have all of their holiday scents Buy 3 get 2 free.
    My favorite item would have to be their lip gloss. They refer to their lip glosses as Liplicious. This year they have developed a new cupcake inspired line. The flavors are  cupcake flavors and the tops are shaped like cupcake liners. The flavors are Pink Chiffon, Red Velvet, Strawberry, Cookies ‘N’ Cream, Coconut, and Marble Gloss. The packaging is adorable. They also have their Holiday scents, along with the scents from previous years which are fruit and candy flavored. These are buy 2 get one free.
    For the home and bath, they have Holiday inspired candles, hand sanitizers, and wall scents. For the hand sanitizers, they have the holiday scents in novelty dispensers. For example  the Twisted Peppermint comes in a fun peppermint sized container. They also have a fun snowman for the other flavors. These are 2 for $12.
    In the candles they have scents such as Evergreen, Holiday Wreath, Spice and the previous mentioned Holiday scents. The full collection will be available on the 11th of November. In the wall scents, they have snowflakes, snowmen and Christmas tree shaped dispensers some of the scents are Frosted Cranberries, Vanilla Caramel, Cinnamon and Clove and Creamy Nutmeg. These are on sale two for twenty.
    I love the holiday Season, and Bath and Body Works makes it even better. When you make a purchase, you will receive a coupon book that you can use for even more Savings in the future. All purchase can be made on line at bathandbodyworks.com or at your local Bath and Body Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment