Friday, September 24, 2010

What this Blog is about!

Hi, I'm Jen I'm a writer. I will us this blog to tell you about my journey to publish my work. I will also show case the articles that I have written. I also will periodically update about things I am passionate about. I am a Christian women who loves her Lord with all that is within me. This blog will also remain PG. I believe that certain things have no place on the Internet (and definitely not on this blog) So you can feel free to let children browse. I have written three articles to date. One which was featured in a local fashion blog. I am getting better at spelling/grammar so bear with me.
I also want to educate the world about the two diseases that are a part of my life, Endometriosis and Fibromyalgia. They are both diseases that cause pain. Endometriosis causes menstrual pain while Fibro causes pain in my joints all over my body. It is truly a daily struggle, but with medicines and understanding people around me I will overcome it.
I hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment